The General Liability policy is the heart of our service program. In it, the company agrees to defend claims and pay damages arising from the insured’s legal liability for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, or Personal Injury sustained by others as a result of its general business activities, including damages caused by defective products sold or work performed.
Coverage applies on an Occurrence basis.
Coverage for voltage irregularity claims resulting in Property Damage will be paid only if it is proven that damage resulted from the insured’s negligence or a distributor-caused improper connection or loose neutral.
Coverage for sewage backup claims resulting in Property Damage will be paid only if that damage resulted from the insured’s negligence.
- Denial of Service Liability
- Failure to Supply Service
- Fellow Employee Coverage
- Personal Injury Including Discrimination
- Employee Benefits
- Extended Bodily Injury
- Non-Owned Watercraft Liability
- Stray Voltage / Electro-Magnetic Fields
- Blanket XCU
- Additional Persons Insured
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Automatic Coverage
- Medical Payments
- Additional Insured - Designated Person or Organization
- Additional Insured - Lessor of Leased Equipment.
- Host Liquor Liability
- Incidental Malpractice
- Worldwide Coverage
Distributors Insurance Company (Tennessee Only)
Chubb Insurance Group (Best’s Rating: A++ XV), reinsured by DIC